Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM 6.2 Touch UI: Datepicker Field not prepopulated with stored value

Level 2

I am creating touch UI dialog with datepicker for configuring dates only .

When i open dialog this field does not repopulates configured value.and shows error-

The specified value "2017-03-31T00:00:00.000+05:30" does not conform to the required format, "yyyy-MM-dd".

And when i am using type=date and storedFormat="YYYY-MM-DD" the same error occurs.

Thanks,

Nidhi

6 Replies

Level 4
  Which multifield code you are using? You need to update multifield.js so as to retrive it as all the codes available doesnt have condition for datefield.

Level 2

Hi Ankur,

I am not using multifield. I am using a simple datepicker on touch dialog to configure date only.

Thanks,

Nidhi

Level 10

Hi Nidhi,

Can you try type="datetime" and you don't need to specify the storedValue property in this case, and this lets you specify the time too.

See below the similar kind of thread that discusses the same: 

//http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

~ Ratna.

Level 10

Hi Nidhi,

Please let us know, if your issue got solved. If solved, mark this thread as solved!

~ Ratna.

Level 2

It is not resolved. Using storedFormat="YYYY-MM-DD" and getting error 

The specified value "2017-04-24T00:00:00.000+05:30" does not conform to the required format, "yyyy-MM-dd".

Administrator

Please have a look at the thread shared by Ratna.

Here also community member faced similar problem : "change type="datetime" then you don't need to specify the storedValue property and this lets you specify the time too"

else

If you want to retain type="date", have the additional property storedValue something like storedValue="YYYY-MM-DD" make sure you are not specifying time

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni