Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM 6.2 Nested Multifield Issue up to 3/4 levels

Level 1

Hi,

I have a requirement of authoring of nested multi-field up to 4 levels. I was able to manage it up to 2 levels and as soon as I tried adding next level 3, below is what I get in the JSON response. I guess AEM does not support more that 2 levels of nesting the multi-field. I am still troubleshooting this problem but if anyone of you have tried it before, please share.

{ "sectionTitle": "Section Title 1", "sectionTitleUrl": "/content/projects/geometrixx", "level2Links": [ { "level2Title": "L2 Title", "level2Url": "/content/projects/geometrixx", "level3Links@Delete": "", "level3Title": "L3 Title", "level3Url": "/content/projects/geometrixx" }, { "level2Title": "L2.1 Title", "level2Url": "/content/projects/geometrixx", "level3Links@Delete": "", "level3Title": "L3.1 Title", "level3Url": "/content/projects/geometrixx" } ] }

5 Replies

Level 10

I have seen two levels. A MF in a MF.  Never heard of 4 levels deep. 

Level 1

Thanks for sharing, but I will try to troubleshoot it and can post an update if it works.

Level 3

Hi abhishekb71046649​, could you make it work for four levels, we have the same requirement.

Level 1

Hi Souradeep​, were you able to make it work? I'm trying to do the same thing with no success