Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM 6.2 & Hybris 5.7 - OSGi Dependency error

Level 3

Hi all,

I would like to connect to Hybris 5.7 from my AEM 6.2 instance. To do so, I have installed the package 'cq-hybris-content-6.2.100' as per documentation (https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-2/deploy/ecommerce/hybris.html) and I am able to import products from Hybris to AEM.

Secondly, I have added the following maven dependency (latest version from adobe public repo) in order to use 'DefaultHybrisService' from the package 'com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.common' to connecto to Hybris and develop some back-end logic:

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.adobe.cq.commerce</groupId>
    <artifactId>cq-commerce-hybris-impl</artifactId>
    <version>5.7.2</version>
    <scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

After deploying my project into AEM, the bundle is not active because of an OSGi dependency conflict "com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.common,version=[1.1,2) -- Cannot be resolved". Has anybody faced this issue?

Regards, Salvador.

5 Replies

Level 3

After installing the cq-hybris-content-6.2.100.zip package, AEM 6.2 uses the following maven dependency:

<dependency>
    <version>6.1.2</version>
    <scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

This version is not found on the Adobe Public Repository. Could it be the reason why there is a mismatch between OSGi dependencies?

Level 10

Yes - looks like a bug. Please file a ticket so this can be fixed. 

Level 2

salvadorm14249925 wrote...

After installing the cq-hybris-content-6.2.100.zip package, AEM 6.2 uses the following maven dependency:

<dependency>
    <version>6.1.2</version>
    <scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

This version is not found on the Adobe Public Repository. Could it be the reason why there is a mismatch between OSGi dependencies?

Hi Salva,

Did you get any resolution for this?

Please help if you got the solution.

Regards

Rohit

Level 2

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue, did you get any resolution for this?