Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn More

View all

Sign in to view all badges

AEM 6.2 Author Dispatcher

Avatar

Avatar
Validate 1
Level 2
bmccurdy1
Level 2

Likes

8 likes

Total Posts

13 posts

Correct Reply

3 solutions
Top badges earned
Validate 1
Give Back 3
Give Back
Boost 5
Boost 3
View profile

Avatar
Validate 1
Level 2
bmccurdy1
Level 2

Likes

8 likes

Total Posts

13 posts

Correct Reply

3 solutions
Top badges earned
Validate 1
Give Back 3
Give Back
Boost 5
Boost 3
View profile
bmccurdy1
Level 2

21-03-2017

We are seeing login issues with our author dispatcher when logging in with anyone other than admin. When the admin account logs in everything looks and works as expected. If one of the other users, that was migrated over from AEM 6.0, logs in they appear to login but instead of seeing the projects page they get the following error:

"Resource at '/' not found

Cannot serve request to / in /apps//sling/servlet/errorhandler/404.jsp"

The dispatcher for author does have 1 rewrite rule that simple enforces https, I have switched rewrites off but no change. I have also turned off all cacheing on the dispatcher just to ensure the cache wasn't getting in the way. If users log directly in to the author instance via ip:port there is no issue.

I've not really ever seen this type of behavior before but would appreciate any ideas on the topic.

 

Thanks,

Brien

View Entire Topic

Avatar

Avatar
Validate 1
Level 2
bmccurdy1
Level 2

Likes

8 likes

Total Posts

13 posts

Correct Reply

3 solutions
Top badges earned
Validate 1
Give Back 3
Give Back
Boost 5
Boost 3
View profile

Avatar
Validate 1
Level 2
bmccurdy1
Level 2

Likes

8 likes

Total Posts

13 posts

Correct Reply

3 solutions
Top badges earned
Validate 1
Give Back 3
Give Back
Boost 5
Boost 3
View profile
bmccurdy1
Level 2

22-03-2017

Thanks for the replies.

To test where the problem is I've turned off all Apache RewriteRules, disabled cacheing, in filters commented out all rules except '/0001 {/type "allow" /glob "*" }' to allow everything ,and cleared the dispatcher cache. Restarted dispatcher, and retested..issue still persisted.

Then created a new user in AEM, tested with the new user in author dispatcher and had no problems. Then went back and reenabled cache, filters, rewrites, etc and retested with the new user, again had no issues with the new user.

All the users that are experiencing issues were migrated from AEM 6.0 to 6.2 using the ACS Commons Tools to migrate ACLs and users.

I've attached the dispatcher configs for the author instance.