But, whenever I am building the code, the bundle is getting into resolved state. I see that it is complaining about lot of dependencies couple of them are com.adobe.cq.dam, com.adobe.cq.dam.s7imaging, com.adobe.cq.social,com.twelvemonkeys: and many more. It works perfectly fine for other members in my team, not sure why it doesn't in mine.
When I remove this dependency and use the obfuscated version shown below, everything looks good. But we want to use the unobsfuscated uberjar
I deleted my m2 repository and pulled the jars again but still no result. I have also tried creating a fresh instance of AEM 6.1 with SP1 but nothing helps.