Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM 6.1 Uber jar

Level 4

Hello Team,

We are using unobsfucated UberJar provided by Day care in our project. This jar is hosted in out local maven repository and we are including this as dependency in our pom.xml as shown below.

<dependency>
              <groupId>com.adobe.aem</groupId>
              <artifactId>uber-jar</artifactId>
              <version>6.1.0-SP1</version>
        </dependency>

But, whenever I am building the code, the bundle is getting into resolved state. I see that it is complaining about lot of dependencies couple of them are com.adobe.cq.dam, com.adobe.cq.dam.s7imaging, com.adobe.cq.social,com.twelvemonkeys: and many more. It works perfectly fine for other members in my team, not sure why it doesn't in mine.

When I remove this dependency and use the obfuscated version shown below, everything looks good. But we want to use the unobsfuscated uberjar

<dependency>

<groupId>com.adobe.aem</groupId>

<artifactId>uber-jar</artifactId>

<version>6.1.0</version>

<classifier>obfuscated-apis</classifier>

<scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>

I deleted my m2 repository and pulled the jars again but still no result. I have also tried creating a fresh instance of AEM 6.1 with SP1 but nothing helps.

3 Replies

Level 2
     @vishwanath881b   The scope attribute should be provided in the snippet you pasted above similar to the obfuscated one.

Employee

Is the version correct?

6.1 SP1 should use <version>6.1.0-SP1-B0001</version>

Level 2

This is how we can use if we rename the jar  to uber-jar-6.1.0-apis.jar and place it under \\com\adobe\aem\uber-jar\6.1.0  in the local maven repository.

<dependency> <groupId>com.adobe.aem</groupId> <artifactId>uber-jar</artifactId> <version>6.1.0</version> <scope>provided</scope> <classifier>apis</classifier> </dependency>

@vishwanath881 please let me know if you have any issues post this or maybe you can even try what @Feike Visser suggested if you did not rename it.