Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM 6.1 + latest packages are not reflecting?

Level 5

Hi All,

After deleting the packages from the crx/de and crx/packmagr,  but still we are able to see the same packages in system console bundles, is it expected ?

We are observing this in almost all author instances. please help me here.

3 Replies

Administrator

Hi Mahesh

I have tried this on my instance but i am not able to reproduce this behavior.

When i Un-install the package from package manager, the i could not see the package in console bundles.

Note:- I hope you are not deleting package from package manager. Best practice is to first un-install the package them delete it. Directly deleting would only delete packahe from package manager. First un-install it them delete it.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 5

We have a code snapshot bundle, when ever we do a new build, we deploy the code with the same snapshot no, we are just updating the the code.

when we check in /system/console time stamp of the code bundle is not getting updated.

We see this issue mainly in authors.

Thanks,

viki

Administrator

Mahesh Vikram wrote...

We have a code snapshot bundle, when ever we do a new build, we deploy the code with the same snapshot no, we are just updating the the code.

when we check in /system/console time stamp of the code bundle is not getting updated.

We see this issue mainly in authors.

Thanks,

viki

Hi Mahesh

I would request you to try once try with some other small Package (Use:- https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/first-osgi.html ).

check if the behavior is still same. If behavior is still same, check the AEM error.log and debug if there are some error coming up while installing/uninstalling or deleting the package.

I hope this would help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni