Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM 6.0 Service Pack

Level 10

Update AEM 6.0 Service Pack 1 is now General Available. See 6.0 Service Pack 1 Release Notes.

12 Replies

Former Community Member

smacdonald2008 wrote...

Update AEM 6.0 Service Pack 1 is now General Available. See 6.0 Service Pack 1 Release Notes.

Why doesn't it appear at http://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/kb/aem6-available-hotfixes.html ?

Level 10

Micro-BIOS wrote...

smacdonald2008 wrote...

Why doesn't it appear at http://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/kb/aem6-available-hotfixes.html ?

updated the article

Employee Advisor

Hi Scott,

can you put this to the same announcement box, where we currently have the recommendation to deploy hotfix 4642 for AEM6? So this topic gets more visible.

Thanks,
Jörg

Level 4

smacdonald2008 wrote...

Hey,

I have been trying to download the service pack 1 and 2 from past 4- 5 days but it always says no cloud available to install the package.

Kindly help.

TIA

Employee

Go to the 'Assets' tab, there you can download the file itself.

Level 4

Hi Feike,

Thanks for your reply. 

I downloaded the zip file, but this is just a package to install in AEM, but i want to install AEM newly in my system.

TIA

Employee

From packageshare you can only 'packages' to install in AEM. AEM itself can't be downloaded from packageshare.

Contact you Adobe account manager for this.

Level 10

AEM installer is not available for download. You need license for the same. You need to contact your client or employer if they have purchased the same

Level 3

smacdonald2008 wrote...

Hi Smac

Can you please let me know where i can find the repository.xml & workspace.xml in AEM6.0 

I have installed AEM 6.0 freshly.

Where i can schedule the Repository Garbage Collection Scheduler?

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh

+91-8050979002

Employee Advisor

HI Mahesh,

in AEM 6.0 there is no repository.xml any more. The persistence layer has changed to Oak, which has different architecture. Please refer to the AEM 6.0 documentation for details [1].

Jörg

[1] http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/deploy/upgrade/microkernels-in-aem-6-0.html

Level 3

Thanks for you reply.

If i would like to change the params like 

<param name="bundleCacheSize" value="256" /> from repository.xml and the below config

<Cluster>
        <Journal class="com.day.crx.persistence.tar.TarJournal">
        <param name="maxFileSize" value="256"/>
        <param name="maximumAge" value="PT24H"/>
        </Journal>
    </Cluster>

Thanks

Mahesh