Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Summit 2019 | L722 - Get Up, Running, and Integrated with Cloud Manager for Experience Manager

Level 10

marquee-p1-forums.png

Session Details

Cloud Manager lets Adobe Experience Manager customers easily and safely deploy their application code to managed services environments on their schedule. And using Cloud Manager’s API, you can integrate the deployment process with existing systems, such as integrated pipelines, triggering third-party cache invalidation, and custom notification processes. We’ll walk you through the process of setting up a basic CI/CD pipeline, running the pipeline, and fixing a coding error discovered by Cloud Manager. You’ll then set up a webhook and receive events from Cloud Manager.

In this lab:

• Use Cloud Manager to set up a basic CI/CD pipeline
  • Understand Cloud Manager’s feedback on your application code quality
  • Integrate Cloud Manager with other enterprise systems

Speaker(s)

Justin Edelson, Senior Product Manager, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe

Remus Stratulat, Senior Engineering Manager, Adobe

Session Length

90 Minutes

Learning Lab

L722 - Experience League Intelligent Guidance | Adobe

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the question related to this session.

2 Replies

Level 2

Hello there,

Thanks for the informative article. I really enjoyed going through this however have couple of queries, if you could please help answer:

1. As I understand from the article that Cloud manager can be used only for solutions involving Adobe Managed Services (AMS)?
  2. If no, how will a topology or architecture looks like where in clients have their AEM instances in their private AWS Cloud?
  3. If yes, is there a way we can still leverage and set-up the CI/CD pipeline for our clients along with quality rules, gates, performance and security tests?
  4. Also if client is using AMS but have their own GIT or Bitbukcet code repo, is integration with them possible?