Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Experience Manager Sites & Forms Customer Success Story

Level 3

I thought I would repost this as it is a good example of a use case for AEM Forms combined AEM Sites:

San Diego County

Fifth largest U.S. county improves access to services, streamlines business processes using Adobe Ex...

“Giving departments the power to easily update content was important to us, as was giving citizens access to mobile applications. With Adobe Experience Manager, we achieved both goals.”

Susan Green, Assistant Chief Information Officer, the County of San Diego

Improving Citizen Services in San Diego County

The fifth-most populous county in the United States wanted to improve public engagement and internal efficiency while maximizing taxpayer value. By upgrading its aging web content management system to Adobe Experience Manager in Adobe Marketing Cloud, San Diego County is one step closer to achieving those goals.

With Adobe Experience Manager forms, the county is streamlining internal forms-based processes. Previously departments had to download forms and fill in multiple pages by hand – resulting in delays and backlogs. Electronic forms save on time and are automatically entered into back-end systems.

“Adobe Experience Manager forms is enabling digitization and automation of business processes by eliminating the need to print, sign, and scan paper forms,” says Michael Proctor, Chief Technical Architect for the County of San Diego. “Eliminating manual, paper-based processes with Adobe Experience Manager forms is a big enabler of business change for the county and a major benefit to the public.”  http://adobe.ly/1BEisPb

0 Replies