Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adding default client libraries in the page templates.

Level 2

Hi ,

I am new to the AEM platform. I had an issue to fix the javascript issue which is working fine AEM 5.6. when we upgrade to 6.1 the page script is not working and found few javascripts mentioned below are added above the footer. It is added only in AEM 6.1. and showing in publish mode.

~<script type="text/javascript" src="/etc/clientlibs/granite/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/etc/clientlibs/granite/utils.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/etc/clientlibs/granite/jquery/granite.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/etc/clientlibs/foundation/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/etc/clientlibs/foundation/shared.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/etc/clientlibs/granite/lodash/modern.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/etc/clientlibs/foundation/personalization/kernel.js"></script>

Please suggest me what went wrong and how to proceed.

Thanks and regards

Radhakrishnan

3 Replies

Level 10

Can you please post the error messages that you are getting. 

Administrator

Hi 

Please share with us following:-

1. AEM Error.log (Located at :- \crx-quickstart\logs\)

2. Browser Console logs.

Reference article (How to use 3rd party JavaScript in Component):- https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/custom-carousel-components.html

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 10

As far as a new project is concerned I am sure these are not loaded by default. Though I wont deny that these are not present in AEM.

But in order to use them or load them, you have use embed property.

Say if you want to use jquery, you embed cq.jquery in your clientlib and it loads.

Check the embed property for your client libs, you might see this

Thanks