Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adding custom search predicate (Tags) to Asset Search Filter panel throwing errors

Level 1

I have added a custom Tags Predicate to Asset search filter panel following this documentation. It seems to work fine and it's filtering out the results properly, but I see the following error in the crx console :

com.day.cq.search.impl.builder.QueryBuilderImpl Unable to get PredicateEvaluator instance: jcr:content/metadata/customfield@Delete

com.day.cq.search.impl.builder.QueryBuilderImpl Unable to get PredicateEvaluator instance: jcr:content/metadata/customfield@TypeHint

I thought about creating custom predicate evaluator, but that does not seem to work because of the way query is generated. Is this a known bug that's been addressed in the later releases or service pacs? Has anyone been able to address this issue on their own? Any insignts or drections would be greatly appreciated.

I am seeing this issue in version 6.2 as well as on 6.4.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

Yes, this is a known issue. These error messages don't have any functional impact. So, it is safe to ignore these error messages.

The fix/ workaround is to create a new logger set at error log level for class com.day.cq.search api and purge the files as per your convenience.

Regards,

Vishu

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

Yes, this is a known issue. These error messages don't have any functional impact. So, it is safe to ignore these error messages.

The fix/ workaround is to create a new logger set at error log level for class com.day.cq.search api and purge the files as per your convenience.

Regards,

Vishu

Level 1

Thank you for the swift response. Is this going to be fixed by Adobe anytime soon?