Expand my Community achievements bar.

Added a form on geometrixx-gov but it is not visible

Level 2

I created a form and added it in geometrixx-gov folder under the dam (/content/dam/formsanddocuments/geometrixx-gov) as shown in the image below

[img]Screen Shot 2015-04-30 at 12.34.14 PM.png[/img]

However, this form isn't showing up when I go to http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/geometrixx-gov/en/allforms.html

the allforms.html page is using a querybuilder to fetch all the forms in /content/dam/formsanddocuments/geometrixx-gov. Below is that query from the page

<querybuilder jcr:created="{Date}2014-02-17T22:47:37.361+05:30" jcr:createdBy="admin" jcr:lastModified="{Date}2014-03-28T17:52:05.245+05:30" jcr:lastModifiedBy="admin" jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" sling:resourceType="fd/fp/components/querybuilder" customStylePath="/etc/designs/geometrixx-gov/form_portal_default.css" customTemplate="/etc/designs/geometrixx-gov/fp/card/template.html/jcr:content" disableSearch="true" folderPaths="/content/dam/formsanddocuments/geometrixx-gov" portalTitle="All Forms" renderType="[PDF,HTML,GUIDE]" singleView="Card" style="Custom Style" viewSwitch="true"> <view jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" sling:resourceType="fd/fp/components/lenses/view"/> <textbar jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" sling:resourceType="fd/fp/components/predicates/textbar"/> <left jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" sling:resourceType="foundation/components/parsys"> <propertiespredicate jcr:created="{Date}2014-03-28T17:45:35.478+05:30" jcr:createdBy="admin" jcr:lastModified="{Date}2014-03-28T17:50:01.642+05:30" jcr:lastModifiedBy="admin" jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" sling:resourceType="fd/fp/components/predicates/propertiespredicate" searchOptionsPredicates="\{&quot;preducateType&quot;:&quot;title&quot;,&quot;statusFilter&quot;:&quot;active&quot;,&quot;captionText&quot;:&quot;Title&quot;,&quot;defaultFilter&quot;:&quot;&quot;,&quot;enabled&quot;:true}" title="Properties"/> </left> <searchAssets jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" sling:resourceType="fd/fp/search"/> </querybuilder>

Question

What can I do so that the form I added (DORUsingSchema) also shows up in the All Forms page?

1 Reply

Level 10

Are you following an online resource in this task. If so, can you please post the URL.