Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Adaptive Forms issue with IE11

Level 1

I have an adaptive forms which works on Chrome and Firefox but it didn't on IE11, on each browser I get the next warning messages:

*WARN* [127.0.0.1 [1517448203385] POST /content/forms/af/AM_Women_Newsletter_1_folder/AM_Women_Newsletter_1/jcr:content/guideContainer.af.internalsubmit.jsp HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.aemds.guide.utils.SubmitDataCollector templateKey not found in merge json:submissionMetaInfo

*WARN* [127.0.0.1 [1517448203385] POST /content/forms/af/AM_Women_Newsletter_1_folder/AM_Women_Newsletter_1/jcr:content/guideContainer.af.internalsubmit.jsp HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.aemds.guide.utils.SubmitDataCollector templateKey not found in merge json:guideGlobalLazyField

But after that on Chrome and Firefox still works, and immediately after, it seems like a POST is made via this jsp file:

POST /content/forms/af/AM_Women_Newsletter_1_folder/AM_Women_Newsletter_1/jcr:content/guideContainer.af.submit.jsp HTTP/1.1] org.apache.jsp.apps.fd.af.components.guidesubmittype.storeandemail.post_POST_jsp

But on IE11 the form appeared to submit, but but did not redirect to the thank you page, it seems like the post made by submit.jsp it's not happening.

If you have a clue about what's happening I will really appreciate it.

5 Replies

Administrator

That's a warning & submission should still work. I assume you are using post method for submission.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Yes, I am, so far I have not been able to figure out what's going on.

Level 1

I just had the same problem and was related to a jQuery version coming with forms, check your browser console, I was having an "Access denied" message and that gave me a clue.

Level 1

Yeah, now that you mention it, I have that error in the browser console.