Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AD0-E104 Adobe Experience Manager Architect Certification Exam

Level 3

I recently gave and passed the new Adobe Experience Manager Architect Certification Exam (AD0-E104) and thought of sharing the new topics included in the exam.

The exam included the below new topics that were introduced through 6.0 to 6.5

Smart Tags and integration with Adobe Sensei

AMS Could Manager

New features in Translation integration

Experience fragments

Target integration

There are about 10 questions on above topics

Apart from these, below are the materials I have gone through before giving the exam

1. If you are a solution partner with Adobe, login too spp program and go through all the training videos, topics for AEM Architect training. This covers most of the new features with AEM - SPP

2. Go through GEMS sessions - AEM GEMS

3. Go through ASK the expert community sessions - AEM Ask the AEM Community Expert

4. The last and important one Prep Up for AEM 6 Architect Certification (9A0-385) Exam  . This has most of the topics covered and go through all the links, topics mentioned here. It almost covers topics of about 50 questions.

Thank you and Good luck.

18 Replies

Level 4

Hi Santhi,

Was there negative marking?

How many question were multi choice questions?

Was it too hard?

How deep knowledge is required with respect to dispatcher?

Thanks

Level 3

No Negative marking AFAIK

All the 60 questions are multiple choice questions

Not hard if you have gone through the topics I mentioned

The questions will appear easy if you got hands on with dispatcher and good to have

Thanks

Level 2

All questions are practical hands on based. One has to prepare with focus to get it through.

Dispatcher is a must I would say. Read through it deeply and understand, it will for sure help in certification and as well as in your actual project.

Level 1

This time for better preparation with AD0-E104 dumps and pdf. You must check the last updated date of adobe AD0-E104 exam dumps where you buy. The AD0-E104 exam question and answers we provide is latest and authentic according to new versions.We also provide the explanation of  question answers with reference. Adbe AD0-E104 exam braindumps you will 20% By using our Christmas discount code. https://www.gratisdumps.com/exam/ad0-e104-dumps-pdf/

Level 1

The AD0-E104 study guide was most helpful, and I passed with my next attempt! I will definitely recommend Gratisdumps AD0-E104 dumps pdf to my friends and @Santhi_Swaroop colleagues! http://bit.ly/2EVk69D

Level 1

@Santhi_Swaroop 

Congratulations on passing this exam. I am appearing for this exam next week. 

I have a few questions if you could answer: 

What is the passing percentage for this exam? 

does this exam cover deprecated features like assets offloading?

does this exam include questions on Enterprise diagrams or models? if yes, approx number of questions?

Thanks in advance

Level 1

Adobe Experience Manager Certification is different from the other exam. This exam test your skills related to Engineering and Design, Business Requirements, Design and Deployment and Framework Maintenance. Here is the detail of the exam

Exam Detail

Exam Code: Adobe AD0-E104

Exam Name: Adobe Experience Manager Architect Exam

Number of questions: 60

Time Limit: 120 Minutes

Format: Multiple Choices or Multiple Select

Delivery: Online Proctored or test focus administered

Exam Topics

• Business Requirements
  • Engineering and Design
  • Design and Deployment
  • Framework Maintenance

To prepare Adobe AD0-E104 exam go on CertificationGenie and download the authentic preparation material. Before preparing the Adobe Experience Manager Certification exam get the AD0-E104 Questions answers pdf file which will be very helpful to prepare Adobe Experience Manager Architect Exam.

Level 1

Now Pass the AD0-E104 Exam is no hard, with updated AD0-E104 dumps pdf any student can easily pass the AD0-E104 exam on first try ! The best thing is 100% success rate & money back assurance.

Note:- New Questions has been added to the AD0-E104 PDF.

Get the complete AD0-E104 Question Answers PDF & Start preparation:- AD0-E104 Dumps 2020

https://www.realdumpspdf.com/exam/ad0-e104-dumps-pdf/

Product Features:

1) 100% Success Rate

2) Money Back Assurance

3) Up-to-date Questions

4) Instant Download

5) Free Updates for 3 months

Level 3

Adobe Experience Manager Certification is different from the other exam. This exam test your skills related to Engineering and Design, Business Requirements, Design and Deployment and Framework Maintenance. The Adobe AD0-E104 Exam is designed to target the following audience.

1. Java developers
  2. Developers with CMS experience
  3. Developers with AEM experience
  4. Developers with an understanding of REST architecture
  5. Developers with front end skills looking to migrate to AEM

To pass the Adobe AD0-E104 exam you are required to get  complete information of exam such as general information of exam, topics and skills measure factors and recommended learning materials to pass adobe exam. You can get these valuable information at  Certification Reviews platform.

Good Luck!

Level 1

Is that possible to give Experience Manager Architect Certification Exam Online. I am a student and looking for the best opportunities. https://www.buytapenta.com

Latisse Australia online that is a natural eyebrow & eyelash growth remedy! Enriched with quite a lot of oils, this remedy is a natural eyebrow growth remedy that intensely nourishes, conditions & revives brow hair health.

Level 1

I passed my adobe AD0-E117 certification exam last week, my colleagues ask me for a preparation method, but I had to start exam preparation from dumpscollection. Feeling happy and relaxed after getting very good marks in the Adobe Experience Manager Architect Master AD0-E117 Dumps-collection. I will refer your site to my friends who have a plan to sit in the Adobe Experience Manager Architect Master certification exam. I am very thankful to dumpscollection Certified experts for making good study materials. https://www.dumpscollection.com/Adobe-Experience-Manager-cert.html

Level 1

Adobe AD0-E121 pdf dumps consist of all these preparation strategies so that candidates can achieve Adobe Experience Manager with proper knowledge to work practically in any well-known organization.

Level 1

I am glad you share helpful information. Thank you. 

zopiclonebuy.com is a pharmacy that delivers medications to customers with the least amount of hassle possible. zopiclonebuy's website provides a user-friendly interface where customers can order their desired products from an extensive catalog, and have them delivered right at their doorstep in less than 24 hours. The company has made it so simple to buy your medication online like buy etizolam UK that they experience over two million dollars worth of inventory being uploaded into the marketplace every day - right from people's phones.

Level 1

Hello, I am amelia bell working with Nootraplus Firm. Nootraplus manufactures and distributes safe, quality products. The company believes that the manufacturing of safe, quality products is the responsibility of every employee. Nootraplus provides meds like Trenoin Cream Australia at affordable price.

Level 1

Looking for a quick and convenient way to purchase tapentadol online overnight? We provide a hassle-free ordering process to get you the rest you need, quick.