Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Activate Later is not working fine.

Level 2

Activating a scheduled update on cq 5.3 for a content page on 13 Feb 2018 - however, persistently reflecting an activation on 13 Mar 2018 instead despite several tries.
Its happening for only for FEB month but for rest of month its working fine. Can anyone please guide me .

Thanks in Advance !

5 Replies

Level 10

Are you using rg.apache.sling.commons.scheduler.Scheduler API to create a schedule? You can could a schedule to fire off a workflow to replicate an AEM page.

Level 2

Thanks Smacdonald.. It worked for me by stopping and starting the org.apache.sling.commons.scheduler
bundle again...

Community Advisor

Hi Kaushik

You question is a bit vague to give a proper answer. Could you please elaborate you issue a bit more with steps to replicate and your log with any errors you are getting. I see you are referring here CQ 5.3 ? Is that the AEM version you are working with right now ? I am not sure if any of us would be able to help if it is a product issue in that case

Thanks

Veena

Level 10

that is a good point - not many community members are on that old of a version.

Level 2

Thanks Veena.. for your support , I will remember your guidance and will provide logs if I stuck again.