Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

ACL Permission

Level 4

Hi @All,

Can anyone please let me know how to give the specific permission in Apps via ACL?

Ex: apps/Project. and conf/template.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @imadullakhan!

Could you please elaborate and provide some additional details on what you are trying to achieve?

In general, you can set permissions on every path of the repository, including the /apps hierarchy.

Please keep in mind, that allowing public access to /apps is highly discouraged and in almost all cases not necessary for any valid use case that I have seen in my projects.

Happy to help if you are able to provide some additional details on your requirement.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @imadullakhan!

Could you please elaborate and provide some additional details on what you are trying to achieve?

In general, you can set permissions on every path of the repository, including the /apps hierarchy.

Please keep in mind, that allowing public access to /apps is highly discouraged and in almost all cases not necessary for any valid use case that I have seen in my projects.

Happy to help if you are able to provide some additional details on your requirement.

Level 4

Hi @markus_bulla_adobe,

Thank you for the response. I just wanted to give specific permission inside of apps. And that permission I gave via rep: readproperties, now it's working fine as expected.