We recently did an upgrade from 6.3 to 6.5. We ported the code and content over to a fresh instance of 6.5 instead of doing an in-place upgrade.with
Everything seems to work great with SAML Authentication, we have two configurations - one for site A and one for site B. All works in our 6.3 instance. Authentication login in the new 6.5 works great as well, but logout does not.
I can no longer see the logout url (configured in the auth handler) actually being called whereas in the current 6.3 I can see it through the saml console in the browser tools. What is weird is, the resource value we set in the sling logout url (siteA/saml_logout)is actually trying to be routed through the dispatcher, which fails because it isn't an actual resource - its a path to simply differentiate between it and site Bs saml auth handler.
Anyway, point is, works in our 6.3 but not in 6.5 and we have changed nothing regarding settings.