This is a webinar series that covers various ways of modernizing your investment in Experience Manager (version 6.2 and later) and leveraging time-saving features already available in the product that help you build pages quickly and re-use content across channels. We’ll also discuss when you should use these features, and give demonstrations and examples to help you get there.
Part-1: How to build pages quickly | August 20, 2019 | 8:00-9:00 am (PDT)
• Navigating Touch UI and unlocking features only available there
• Using Core Components to create content efficiently by using out-of-the-box building blocks
• Applying Editable Templates to become a super author and create, edit, and manage templates as needed
• Style Systems
Part 2: How to re-use content across channels | September 10, 2019 | 8:00-9:00 am (PDT)
• When and how to leverage Content and Experience Fragments to reuse content across web pages and other channels
• Considerations for using Experience Fragments in DAM
Who should attend: Content authors and business practitioners looking to improve their use of Experience Manager.
Speaker: Gabriel Walt Experience Manager Sites Product Manager, Adobe