Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Responsive content from Muse 2015.1 doesn't display in Web Viewer

Level 4

I generated a very simple responsive page in the just-released Muse 2015.1. Created an article with the HTML article packager. The article displays perfectly in my app on iOS tablet and phone, and Android tablet. But it just shows up as a white screen in the Web viewer. You can see it here http://adobe.ly/1SNVPnO‌ (select the How-to: Outdoors article). Is this a known issue? FWIW, I'm using self-hosted Web fonts for my text in Muse if this makes any difference.

7 Replies

Level 5

Hi Keith,

I clicked the link and it loaded fine on my desktop browser. Are you loading it on a mobile browser?

Employee

I get the white screen as well in Safari when I view the How-To: Outdoors article. I reported this to the Desktop Web Viewer team.

Level 4

No, I'm testing it on Desktop Safari 9.0.3 as well as desktop Chrome. You clicked on the How-to: Outdoors article and were able to see the article content?

Level 4

That's just the home collection. If you tap on the "How-to: Outdoors" card (the image of the kayakers) you'll see what I'm talking about.

Level 5

Ah, I see. Spoke too soon.

I do get a blank page minus the menu and app header.

Here's a screenshot of the errors that load in Chrome's inspector:

Dropbox - web_viewer_test_errors020916.png

Note the 404 on edge.publish.adobe.com towards the middle of the page. It's probably a combination of things....

Level 2

Hi Keith,

Please try to change something about the article and re-upload it. A simple way to do this would be to re-upload the article image, though it could be the same image. After doing so, please republish the article. There was an issue in the upload process of some articles that some files within the upload were malformed, but it has since been fixed. The above steps should rectify the issue.