Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Pixelperfect articles for ios and windows

Level 1

Hope someone can help me.

I have in my project an iPad and a Windows app.
Some articles I do pixelperfect in InDesign (1024x768). Suppose that the same article will be letterboxed in the windows app.

Earlier in dps producer I could use " rendition" to adjust pixel perfect InDesign document for different devices.

I want the article to appear fine on both Windows and iPad. I want to minimize the letterbox in the windows.

How do I do it?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Ake,

DPS 2015 doesn't support different size articles targeted to specific device screen sizes. If you are creating pixel perfect content it will letterbox across tablets. If you want to fill the screen every time on all tablets you'll need to use HTML as your article type.

Neil

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Ake,

DPS 2015 doesn't support different size articles targeted to specific device screen sizes. If you are creating pixel perfect content it will letterbox across tablets. If you want to fill the screen every time on all tablets you'll need to use HTML as your article type.

Neil