Expand my Community achievements bar.

None of my content is showing up even though everything is published

Level 1

I have articles organized into collections and cards and layout set up, everything is published. The app is signed and on my ipad, but none of the content is showing up, it's just blank. What could be causing this? Have I missed a step?

7 Replies

Employee

A couple of possibilities:

1) Are you using the preview version of the app? If not, it can take up to 5 minutes for the changes to get populated to the caching servers. Using a preview app, and clicking the preview button in the content dashboard instead of publish, dramatically speeds this up.

2) Are you sure you correctly added items to your default collection?

Neil

Level 1

Everything is added correctly according to the tutorial guide. I have attempted to use both the preview and publish options, and no matter what I do it just opens a blank app. It does not inform me of available updates. I've been trying to get anything to show up for hours. I have successfully completed the tutorial and did not have this issue.

Employee

Can you post a screenshot of your collections page with each collection expanded?

Neil

Level 1

For whatever reason, the solution was simply changing the name of the app. Some kind of caching issue with DPS maybe?

Employee

Mmm, no, that shouldn’t have anything to do with it.

Neil

Level 1

Hy

The same for us. None of the content was showing up when the app starts, we change the name of the app and now everything is working fine.

Regards.

Employee

Very strange. What was the original name of the app, and what name did you give the app?