I've discovered a new bug that has to do with video playback. It seems that if you have more than one video embedded within an article, the software is only allowing the user to click on one button to activate a video. If it is attempted to click on a different button, after one video is played, nothing happens.
Scenario: I have an article that has videos embedded in an MSO. 1st state has a one video and a button to launch it full screen, 2nd state has another video and a button to launch it full screen, 3rd state, no video, 4th state has a navto action that launches a linked video (iFrame, embed tag).
1. I can play the video on the 1st state, then from the 4th state, jumpto and play the external video, but I can not return, and play the video on the 2nd state
2. I can play the video on the 1st state, but I cannot then play the video on the 2nd state, yet, I can still play the external on 4
3. I can skip the video on State 1, go to state 2 and play the video, and of course can still play the ext video on 4
4. I can play the video on State 1, close the video, then I can not launch the video again from the button.
5. I can play the video on State 2 (if I did not play state 1), but I can not launch the video again in State 2 from the button.
I think this covers most of the scenarios. I need attention to this quickly as this is a high-profile project that was supposed to go live yesterday, but was post-poned because the system was down for so long.