Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Navto in a MSO

Level 3

Is it possible to have a navto in a MSO that is controlled by previous and next state controlling?

9 Replies

Employee

Please provide more details. If you want to add a navto button to an MSO state, yes, you can do that. For example, if you add an navto button to an MSO state, tapping the button could jump to a different article. Is that what you're asking?

Level 3

Below, I have the MSO with Previous state and Next state buttons that essentially scroll though a carousel. Id like to have the gray areas link to (navto) other pages in the APP.

navto.jpg

Employee

Yes, you can do that.Just add a different button (gray or invisible) to each MSO state.

Level 3

Im having a weird out come, with the navto's. The new page will load, but the navtos will not work unless I quit and restart the app. Is this normal?

Also one of my links keeps going back to a old version of the page that its currently on. Not sure whats up with that.

Employee

Is that always happening? Perhaps the first time you tried the updated changes you made to the article had not yet made it to your device.

Level 3

I was finally able to get the Links to work, I had to restart the APP a few times, then the links worked.

Employee

That's odd. At first glance it may be related to the update getting to the device. Are you using preflight, or are you using a production app?

Employee

Updates to production apps aren't immediate (up to 5 minutes). I suspect the update just didn't reach the device until later.

In preflight it's a much shorter time, it's almost immediate.