Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Multiple page size in Articles

Level 1

Hi all,

Total idiot here and probably missing something completely obvious. But here's my scenario.

I'm building an app in InDesign with the first page 1080x1920px (iPhone 6plus) and subsequent pages that could be various heights. In my example it is 1080x3000px for the second page.

When I go to export the page(s) as an DPS Article, the error comes up with: "Multiple page sizes within a layout are not supported". Even if I change the dimensions to fit the larger page I have. The error is self explanatory but, how do I get around this? Also wondering why "smooth scrolling" was unable to be selected on export which I would have thought have prevented the error. Obviously not.

Sorry if it sounds easy, but yeah thats where Im at and I have very little hair left to pull out

Screen Shot 2016-05-17 at 3.11.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-05-17 at 3.11.50 PM.png

Thanks muchly,

Balding Chris.

1 Reply

Level 6

Pretty straightforward. InDesign content can either be one smooth scrolling page or multiple pages of the same size. You can’t mix them in the same article.