Is anyone else seeing substantial lag time between after making a change (replacing an article with updated file etc) and seeing the update appear in the preflight android app? I am remembering to click the pre-flight button for the project after making changes.
The changes that I made on the morning of the 16th finally appeared in my preflight app yesterday afternoon without any further intervention from me. I will try clearing the cache on my device between updates.
Thank you for taking time to test. I am indeed on the latest release of the AEM app. I am sure the issue I am having results from my lack of experience with the product. For example, I have a simple project that I have created that consist of one article content file with the default collection containing that article. The content file is a single page html from Muse that was converted to article format. When launching the project in preflight it loads as expected displaying the article page. The problem comes when I need to update that article file. I go back to muse, make changes to the file, re-export the html, repackage as an article and re-upload the article file by clicking on the original article and replacing the content file. I then click the pre-flight button and wait for the process to finish. The changes to the project never appear in preflight. It seems like the app caches the original project the first time I open it and it will not update the view.
On a second project,I have deleted all content in the project yet it still loads as if the content is there in the preflight app.
I am very new to DPS/AEM so I feel certain it has to be something I am doing incorrectly.