Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

IOS Download Complete Collection - Personal APP

Level 3

Hello.

Today I have deployed new applications with the DPS2015 plataform, updated, for IOS and ANDROID.

In the ANDROID application, the option to download de FULL COLLECTION appears on the right top of the collection screen, in a small button with a "check" sign.

In the APPLE application, the option to download the FULL COLLECTION do not appears in the collection screen.

This option for IOS it's available already?

There is another configuration to make this option available in the IOS application?

Thanks for any help.

Leo

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Not sure why you see this on Android and not on iOS but have you checked the following box in the Collection properties?

Level 3

Yes, Christophe.

The related box it's checked. When I see this option and check the box, works on Android.

But, not in IOS. 

I´m sure that my application is updated (I have deployed today).

Maybe something related to the direct entitlement?

I´ll start some tests...

Thanks. I´ll return with more information soon.

Leo

Employee

If the collection is entitled to the user (or it is free) then the download button should appear.

One thing to check is the version of the iOS app you have on your device. You can check the version in the Settings app on iOS (scroll down to find the app in the list). The version should be 2015.5 or greater for download to appear.

Level 3

Nathan

Thanks for your help. I believe that  I was doing something wrong.

I just reinstall the application and the download option appears.

Thanks for any help.

Leo