I've been working on this for the last month or so with little success.
First it would not install properly but that was fixed by moving to a new host (it was time to renew and I was able to confirm an error free install on another service so we moved from the suggested host to Hostmonster). I created a ticket with Mercury Studio on their site when I started having the issue.. and heard back from them a few weeks later (this was during the holidays) by which time i had already side-stepped the issue.
Now the plugin won't create a proper .article file. It's frustrating.
I've followed the Plug-In's documentation, ensured i'm using the correct version of WordPress, and provided them with the info below...but it's been 8 days w/ nothing from the plugin developer.
no error from the plugin or wordpress site but when i look at dps, i get this:
Upload Failure The content was not uploaded. Unable to parse the manifest file. [IN014] Select upload to try again.
confirmed we are using a known working version of WP (4.3.2) and have the following server config:
downloaded the article from wordpress and received the .article file, a 'contents' folder (containing only a thumbnail file with zero bytes size) and sidecar.xml. when i crack the .article file open, it only contains the manifest.xml file and it appears to be wrong: