Expand my Community achievements bar.

Error uploading DPS Article: Unable to parse the manifest file. (IN014)

Level 1

I'm simply trying to upload a DPS article. The file is nothing out of the ordinary. The InDesign CC 2015 file contains a scrolling frame, an object state, and some buttons that link to PDFs. I have not re-linked the PDFs yet to new source (still linked to old HTMLResources folder). Could that be causing the problem?

5 Replies

Level 6

I'd suspect the links to the PDFs. Try removing them and then uploading the article file.

DPS 2015 doesn't support upload of HTMLResources in the Portal. Migrated content from DPS 2014 will duplicate the contents of that folder, but many links are modified during the migration process -- so building new content and assuming old name/syntax may lead you astray. Removing the links as a test seems like a reasonable process.

HTH -- Colin

Level 1

I am now getting the same error message for an article that does not link to any PDF’s. Are there other factors that could be causing the upload to fail?

Level 6

If you want me to take a look at the ID file, let me know where I can download it. fleming@adobe.com

Level 2

Was there a resolution to this issue? I'm getting the same error when trying to upload an article with just an mp4 link in it.

Employee Advisor

is there maybe a "/" in the .mp4 filename, a special or extended character?