Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Enable Extensibility in AEM

Level 1

I'm looking for a way for users to enable access to the extensibility (cordova) plugins while creating articles in AEM for the AEM Mobile app. The ideal workflow is that users never have to open the OnDemand Portal and can manage everything from the AEM instance, but I can't find any mention of the extensibility within AEM at the moment. Am I missing something, or is it not there?

Thanks

-Scott

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Scott,

There is another way to enable the Enable extensibility features option by using the On-Demand Services API - Integrating third-party systems with AEM Mobile

In order to turn on the extensibility feature there, you would have to set ‘isTrustedContent’ to the true at the article metadata level -by default, it is set to false.

Please check out the Downloads section of the above article and consult the Entity Definition spreadsheet for more information

Thanks,

Andrei