Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

DPS Preflight available!

Level 6

DPS Preflight's been approved for iOS and is working it's way through the distribution system.

I found it by searching for "DPS Preflight" in the iOS App Store.

And here's a link to the info page: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-digital-publishing-preflight/id1042687518?ls=1&mt=8

Sign In to the app with your Adobe ID and you'll see all projects you're part of.

Note that at the bottom of the App menu, you can return to your projects view.

The DPS Preflight app shows content after you click the preflight icon in Contents & Layouts.

Enjoy!

6 Replies

Level 1

Hi Colin,

When I click on the link it says that it is not available for the US. Do you know when we'll be able to preflight the apps on an iPad?

Thanks,
Sonia

Employee

‌the latest app has been temporarily pulled from the App Store because of a bug that prevented users from logging in with their Adobe ID. We have submitted an update to Apple and are awaiting approval. status of this issue is being reported here: https://status.publish.adobe.com/?p=950

Level 1

Thanks Nathan! I installed the app but I can't seem to preflight any of the collections I created using the migration tool. In preflight it says "No preflight Content Found" even though I do have articles in my collection. The articles are gray though, maybe they haven't actually migrated? Any clue what may be going on?

Employee

Make sure that you add your collection to the top-level collection ("default" or "default tablet"/"default phone," depending on project settings). See this article: Content fails to appear in app

Level 1

Hi, I've DPS Preflight installend on my Android device and initally, it worked fine. However, when I update my DPS Collection and/or Content with the Preflight Icon, the app on my Android does not update. The original content remains there, even after I've deleted it from my DPS Collection and Content.

How can I get the content in the DPS Preflight App to update?

Employee

Hi Paul,

The easiest way to force the update is to make sure you are on the browse page for the collection and then background and foreground the app. That will trigger an update check and show the update available indicator. You could also leave the collection and come back to the browse page.

In our release next week we're adding support for pull to refresh on Android so you'll be able to just pull down in the browse page to trigger and apply the update.

Neil