Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

DPS Beta – Now Extended Due to High Demand

Employee

Some great news that I’d like to share with you: over the last few weeks, we’ve been overwhelmed by the enthusiastic response to the Adobe Digital Publishing Solution (DPS) beta program, and we’re now extending it due to high demand. Participants enrolled in the beta program before July 23, 2015 will now be able to use the beta environment until August 24, 2015.

In addition to extending the beta program, we’ve received several requests to migrate work done in beta to production accounts—so we’re doing something about that too.  After July 29, 2015 we’ll provision existing Digital Publishing Suite customers to get access to the new product. If you’re an existing customer and want to migrate work in your beta account to your production account, please complete this online form by August 17, 2015 and we’ll migrate your work for you.

If you aren’t an existing DPS customer and want to migrate your work to a production account, you’ll first need to buy a license to DPS. To do that, please get in touch with us and we’ll contact you directly.  All requests to migrate content must be made by August 17, 2015.  When the beta program closes on August 24, 2015 all non-migrated content will be permanently deleted. Also, you won’t be able to create a new beta account after July 23, 2015—so make sure to sign up before then here.

So far, I’ve seen a lot of exciting, creative content that’s been produced with the DPS beta. Keep up the great work and please continue to let us know what you’re creating using #MadeWithDPS.

More info:

With Kind Regards,

Klaasjan Tukker

Adobe Digital Publishing Solution team

0 Replies