Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Do you have any way to see the Overlay Creator options running in In Design 2015?

Level 1

I'll give a course in November in Portugal on development newspapers and digital magazines for tablets and would like to show the resources of the overlay creator, but have InDesign 2015 installed on my Mac, many features do not work. So, I installed the 2014 version of InDesign, but the viewer does not work, is there any way to see the folios in the InDesign 2014?  I need to install something to view the overlay features?

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

I'm not entirely sure what the problem is here, are you missing the overlay panel in CC2015 or the Folio Builder panel in CC 2014? .. or both?

The Desktop Content Viewer as you know it in DPS Classic is no loger supported in InDesign CC 2015.

You should still be able to see the Overlays panel in the 'Window' menu. If not please install manually (Installation and setup for AEM Mobile tools )

If you use CC 2014 however, you should be able to see the Folio Builder panel that has a preview functionality (at the bottom of the panel).

If that’s not the case, you may want to install / re-install the tools (see https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-publishing-suite/help/installing-digital-publishing-tools.html)