Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Content Delivery outage?

Level 2

Hey all,

I'm seeing issues delivering content to DPS from third-party systems. I first saw an issue in Wordpress where article would be created but when I tried to upload content into the article, the upload would fail. The failure information says:

The content was not uploaded.

The content is unavailable because there was an error while unzipping the article. [IN024]

Select upload to try again.

These issues started to appear at 11am PT today with constant failures by 1130am.

I've also seen the error through a custom solution developed by a colleague. Direct uploads into the system via publish.adobe.com appear to work, but, it's with noting that content compiled through Wordpress does not upload successfully.

Where there any changes to the API or unreported outages? Is anyone else seeing these issues?

Thanks

-Scott

1 Reply

Employee

I haven't seen any notices of outages (internally or externally). Please call tech support if this is still a problem.