Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Collection image and card update issue

Level 3

I'll do my best to explain this one.

We're having an issue when we update a collection image and card that is appearing in the top level collection. The layout for the tlc of this project is a 10 column grid. For phase 1 of this particular project, when we first publish the collection, this card is full screen with an image that is made custom for that card. For phase 2, we change the card to a 5 column card and update the image for a different crop. Once we publish these updates and update the collections (top level and the collection corresponding to this card), the card update is applied but the image isn't updated. The only way we can get the image to update is to access the corresponding collection from the hamburger menu and then go back to the tlc. Only then do we see all updates.

This is less than ideal for a user. Most users will see what looks like an error once they've updated both the tlc and corresponding collection. They shouldn't have to access the collection from the hamburger menu in order to see all updates.

Hopefully I've explained this clearly.

0 Replies