We're seeing very inconsistent behaviour when we update and Article's information. If we change a Title for example and either Preview or Publish some devices will see the change and some won't. It also happens with Images. For example for one Article I changed the Image for it as well as the Card that it should be put into. Upon Previewing it showed up in the new card but with the old image. We've also seen it happen when we change an Article's Title or Description and previewed it. All devices get the prompt to Update but some show the new content and others do not.
It seems like the old data is being cached. The only way to show the proper content is to delete and reinstall the app. We're seeing this a lot right now in both Preview and Distribution apps and obviously we're nervous about this behaviour being in the Production apps.