Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

After beta period DPS

Level 3

Hi,

Please, let me know what happens after the beta period with regular Adobe ID users?

We will be able to access the https://publish.adobe.com/ portal and create projects, articles, collections and so on...

What would be the limitations in this new scenario?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

During the beta period, anyone with an Adobe ID can use the tools to test the product and workflow.

Once beta is closed, you will need to be a DPS customer to access the tools and workflow.

Or, if a DPS customer adds you to one of their projects, you'll have access through them based on the permissions (role) they grant. This allows freelancers or agencies to be part of a client-owned workflow.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

During the beta period, anyone with an Adobe ID can use the tools to test the product and workflow.

Once beta is closed, you will need to be a DPS customer to access the tools and workflow.

Or, if a DPS customer adds you to one of their projects, you'll have access through them based on the permissions (role) they grant. This allows freelancers or agencies to be part of a client-owned workflow.

Level 5

Hello. I have a similar question related to after the beta is over. As an Enterprise subscriber, will the beta turn into a full version? I ask as we have a product we are about to launch this early August and we'd love to use the new viewer.

Thanks!

Level 6

If you're a DPS customer, you'll have access to both DPS 2014 and DPS 2015 workflows and app building.

The workflows are separate (Folio Producer vs. the DPS Portal) -- but you have access to both.

HTH

Level 5

Excellent news. We love this new experience from both the backend to the delivery. Last question related to this beta. Can I submit this new Viewer Build to iTunes this week as an Enterprise subscriber?

Thanks!

Employee

Glad you love the new experience!

Apps created with the beta cannot be submitted to any marketplace. This is covered in the terms of use you agreed to when signing up for the beta.

Neil