Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe's basic App sample in AEM doesn't help -can someone else

Level 1

Does Adobe have AEM documentation on how to create a modern day App using InDesign that is not as basic as the one provided by Adobe?

I can't image anyone would want to create an App that looks like the one featured in the "how to videos" here: Video tutorials for AEM Mobile

It's making my eyes bleed and difficult to comprehend how a great looking can be designed with these tools. What am I missing? I just want to use the beautiful experience we've created with InDesign.  Can someone help?

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

First of all this post should be in the AEM Mobile forum : Adobe Experience Manager Mobile

As for your query, designing articles in InDesign is only one step in the whole experience as these articles then need to be uploaded to the AEM Mobile On-Demand Services with relevant images that will then allow you to build your content screens in the Layout Templates section (See Create cards and layouts in AEM Mobile apps )

The best advice I can give you is to go through the step-by-step PDF guide (https://helpx.adobe.com/en/digital-publishing-solution/help/getting-started-dps/_jcr_content/main-pa... ) as it goes through an entire demo from beginning to end.

This 'basic' demo is provided so that you understand the concepts of the solution, once you've done that you should be able to go on and build more complex structures.

Level 2

Not documentation on How to create; but a good source for what is out there created in AEM Mobile: Adobe Experience Manager Mobile Gallery