Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

XDP not showing as a form template

Level 4

Hi All,

I have uploaded few XDP into my formsandDocuments folder.

Then I am trying to create some adaptive forms and letters by using those xdp as templates.

But those XDP are not showing up.

Any specific reason for this?

Regards,

Sobhan

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Sobhan,

Are you trying to select the XDP in the data model during AF creation? Can you share the error.log and do you see any error in the browser debugger. What's the AEM forms version and forms add-on package?

Thanks,

Mayank

Level 4

Hi Mayank,

You are right. I am trying to use as model for AF. I don't see any errors. Just the xdp are not showing up on chose template screen.

Level 10

Are you using Forms for OSGI or AEM Forms for J2EE?

Level 4

Hi

I  am using aem forms JEE .

Nonw of the xdp files uploaded to repository are showing up to be used as a template for adaptive form or letters.

Level 3

Are the XDP's your trying to attach, attached to schemas themselves or are they stand-alone?

Level 4

Hi the xdp are standalone, they are uploaded into the FormsandDocuments section in AEM Forms.

Employee Advisor

Not the best solution but can you upgrade the forms-add on if you are not on the latest or if you are on the latest then just re-install the Package. Also, have you tried restarting the server and tested the scenario with a different browser and XDPs?