Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

workflow error when submitting adaptive form

Level 5

I created a very simple workflow that sends an email and I got this error..... email is configured properly with smtp

com.adobe.granite.workflow.WorkflowException: Process implementation not found: com.adobe.fd.workflow.email.SendEmailStep
at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.HandlerBase.executeProcess(HandlerBase.java:207)
at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.JobHandler.process(JobHandler.java:261)
at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.JobConsumerManager$JobConsumerWrapper.process(JobConsumerManager.java:502)
at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.startJob(JobQueueImpl.java:293)
at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.access$100(JobQueueImpl.java:60)
at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl$1.run(JobQueueImpl.java:229)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Process implementation not found: com.adobe.fd.workflow.email.SendEmailStep

then I replaced that with a generate DOR and got almost the same error.

com.adobe.granite.workflow.WorkflowException: Process implementation not found: com.adobe.fd.workflow.dorGeneration.AFtoDORStep
at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.HandlerBase.executeProcess(HandlerBase.java:207)
at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.JobHandler.process(JobHandler.java:261)
at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.JobConsumerManager$JobConsumerWrapper.process(JobConsumerManager.java:502)
at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.startJob(JobQueueImpl.java:293)
at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.access$100(JobQueueImpl.java:60)
at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl$1.run(JobQueueImpl.java:229)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Process implementation not found: com.adobe.fd.workflow.dorGeneration.AFtoDORStep

I am invoking the workflow from the adaptive form on submission, any ideas?

10 Replies

Employee Advisor

Can you put screen shot of your workflow?

what components are you using in the workflow?

which version of AEM Forms?

Level 5

workflowuser

1802049_pastedImage_0.png1802050_pastedImage_1.png

and I invoke this from the adaptive form submission

1802084_pastedImage_2.png

not sure what to put in there

Employee Advisor

Did you lager a chance at the video in the link that I had sent earlier

it is mentioned in that

Level 5

workflow​ this is generating DOR not sending an email. I am getting the error above just when either dragging this component or the send email component. but for now I just want to generate the DOR no email

Employee Advisor

Are you able to generate DOR directly in Adaptive form?

Level 5

Mayank Gandhi​ no I am not able to generate a DOR. I tested Send email and it does send the email, then I tested send email with pdf (I think thi is where the DOR gets generated) and no it does not send

Employee Advisor

Something seems to be messed up at the server level itself. Do not uninstall I have responded you on other thread also.

Employee Advisor

then looks like your installation is not proper

are you on windows?