Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

We.Gov reference site not working in AEM Forms 6.5.1: 404 error. Any suggestions?

Level 1

I've updated my 6.5 quickstart using the service pack aem-service-pkg-6.5.1.zip and I've installed adobe-aemfd-win-pkg-6.0.88.zip. I want to review the WeGov reference site, so I've tried to install we-gov-forms.pkg.all-1.0.4.zip.

However, during the installation, an error pops up announcing that package "undefined" could not be installed. Subsequently, trying to use the redirector to the reference site, e.g. http://localhost:4502/wegov, produes an error message, "A custom errorhandler for 404 responses".

I notice that in my most recent list of packages, one known as core.wcm.components.all-2.0.4.zip  is not installed, because "A different version seems to be installed: 2.3.2". I've tried installing this package, but that doesn't fix the error. I'm not sure if it's related at all.

Does anyone have any experience with this, or any suggestions? The We.Finance reference site installs just fine into this instance (after the failed We.Gov install) and others (without attempting a We.Gov install).

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Can you share the error.logs with the error captured and screenshot of the package manager with SP1 and we gov installation?