Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Starting a Workflow from the form fragment Editor, No dialog is opening to specify the required workflow.

Level 1

Open any aem form or form fragment in edit mode and modify the form. select Page Information from the toolbar. The drop down menu has the option Start in Workflow. This should open a dialog where we can specify the required workflow. This dialog is not opening..

We have requirement of modifying the form fragment and initiate the workflow manually from the form fragment edit mode. As the functionality not working as expected, please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks,

Manasi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

What version of Aem forms are you using? This is being fixed in latest version already.

Do you see "cq-author-start-workflow start-workflow-activator” as Granite Class to invoke the workflow.?  Try  including the “js-editor-WorkflowStart-activator” to fix this.

1797276_pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

What version of Aem forms are you using? This is being fixed in latest version already.

Do you see "cq-author-start-workflow start-workflow-activator” as Granite Class to invoke the workflow.?  Try  including the “js-editor-WorkflowStart-activator” to fix this.

1797276_pastedImage_0.png

Level 1

Thanks Mayank,

I am using Adobe Experience Manager 6.5.0.

Yes I see "cq-author-start-workflow start-workflow-activator” as Granite Class to invoke the workflow. I changed it to “js-editor-WorkflowStart-activator”, it fixed the above said issue.