Expand my Community achievements bar.

Search & Lister component is not working

Level 2

Hi, 

I want to use and customise the Geometrixx Gov forms portal and I am having trouble using the Search & Lister component from Document Services. 

I have created forms under a new folder to which I want to point the querybuilder to. But it always defaults back "folderPath" to "content/dam/formsanddocument/geometrixx-gov". When I add a new Search & Lister to the page I can't even get the Geometrixx-Gov forms to show up, the component just stays empty. 

I've tried this on different AEM 6.1 installations and can't get it to run on any of them. Locally I can see that the error log shows an exception

com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCRuntimeException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

It would be great if anyone could help me with this, as this is a vital feature we want to use. 

Thanks, 

Alex

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi Alex,

When you add a new Search & Lister component to a page. You need to edit the component and provide path of the specific folder. Please point your new folder in the folderpath and then preview the page.

Thanks,

Pankaj Parashar

Level 1

Hi alexandrad27705859,

You'd need to customize Search & Lister component and set folder path as per your requirements. In the geometrixx gov forms portal page, please remove the hidden properties predicate from advance search which searches for all the forms with title starting from "Application For*". Removing this and setting your folder paths, you should be able to list all the forms. 

Also adding a new Search & Lister component should display list of forms as well. Please follow [0]. Please try this and let us know.

The error mentioned above should be nothing to do with the search & lister component.

[0] https://helpx.adobe.com/aem-forms/6/creating-form-portal-page.html