Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Saving Form to Continue Filling Later

Employee Advisor

A common use case is to save the form and continue filling the form at a later date without having the need to authenticate

I have built a simple sample that allows you to save the form and continue filling the form later at your convenience. In real life, we could send the user an email with the link to the saved form.

I will post the details of this implementation soon

SaveFormData

10 Replies

Administrator

Thank you for the great article.

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 3

When I open the generated link there is no data?

-Jan

Employee Advisor

make sure there is no space at the end of the guid

Level 4

Thanks. Is there documentation on how to send an email with the link to an entered email address in an adaptive form, instead of it appearing on the page?

Level 4

Hi Girish, I am currently trying to reimplement this on my own but I am new to Maven so maybe I am building the project incorrectly. When deploying my bundle based on the linked tutorial, I do not see the

"com.techmarketing.core.impl.AemformWithDB" service component and it also has less imported packages compared to the provided bundle in the tutorial. 

Is there a walkthrough of the Maven portion of this tutorial as well? That would be really helpful. Thank you.

Employee Advisor

it has been fixed. You could also visit my portal which has listing of all the samples

https://forms.enablementadobe.com/content/samples/samples.html?query=0

Level 4

Hi @workflowuser ,

Thanks for the implementation guide.

I noticed the Rule Editor in the adaptive form no longer works when using this implementation. Have you encountered this issue as well?

Employee Advisor

is happening with only this form? Also, I don't think we use the rule editor in this form.

we can do a Webex session to see you problem

Level 4

Hi workflowuser, this is happening for all forms when using the "saveandfetch" client library provided in the sample assets. When the client library in the form container is removed the rule editor works.