Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Sample schema(xsd) and dor(xdp) file

Level 2

I am new to Abode AEM. I am developing form for court. Please provide sample schema(xsd) and dor(xdp) file. In the doc I seen "Ensure that the XML Schema used for XDP Data Connection and Form Template used as Document of Reference has same structure and is always in sync" in AEM 6.0 Forms Help | Creating an adaptive form

22 Replies

Employee Advisor

Not anymore, what version of Aem forms do you use?We provide autogenerate DOR option as well now in form properties.

Still you need XDP I will share it with you.

Thanks,

Mayank

Level 2

Hi Mayank,

Thank You. I have created xdp by using Adobe designer and mapped with the schema.

Please provide if you have an idea about how to prefill one form submitted filed values to another form.

Many Thanks!

Yugandhar

Level 2

Please provide AEM Form server documentation URLs or any video tutorials.

Employee Advisor

Search for getting started with AEM Forms

you will need AEM Server with Forms Add on package

this is not desktop software

Level 2

I have AEM local setup and installed all required packages. Now I am working AEM forms.

Employee Advisor

Perfect, you had raised 2 queries one for DOR and another for pre-fill. What's the issue now.

Level 2

How to pre-fill one form submitted field values to another form.

Level 2

How to pre-fill one form submitted field values to another form by using schema-based adaptive forms.

Employee Advisor

Most imp thing is that they should have the same schema and binding. Assuming that you have extracted the xml from one form then render the other form like this:

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Prefill adaptive form fields

Level 2

do we need to customize the code to extract submitted form data as XM and prefill to other forms?

Employee Advisor

I don't think so. You can even use guideBridge.getDataXML as well to fetch the data.

Adaptive Forms Class: GuideBridge

Level 2

how to map guideBridge.getDataXML method returned XML to another form as pre-fill XML any option available in rule editor to guideBridge.getDataXML method invoke?

Level 2

FYI, I have used global schema(one schema file) for all forms and bind using Adobe LiveCycle.

Level 2

I have another question, How to show all forms and user submitted and draft forms in Wordpress site? I mean how to integrate AEM adaptive forms in the external sites(Like PHP).

Employee Advisor

Embed it using Iframe. You have the URL on which the form opens just place it in an Iframe src tag.

Employee Advisor

We have API available to list forms in your externally site

Employee Advisor

You will have to do a custom implementation. Extract xml from one form and save it some location first and then load the other form using the previously saved xml.

Rule editor supports AJAX requests and sample for the Guidebridge API is in the previously shared document.