In AEM Forms Workspace, when User A requests access to the queue of User B, User B gets an email notification with "Share Queue Request" in the subject line. Clicking the link opens AEM Forms Workspace with a new item in the TO DO list of User B. That item is associated with some sort of Flash interface that isn't loading. Right clicking on it shows "movie not loaded". I'm trying this in IE as well as Firefox. Neither works. I've also tried different settings on IE compatibility view with no luck.
Flash is also used in AdminUI for managing queue sharing (home -> services -> forms workflow -> shared queue uses a Flash interface). This is working fine for me.
So, I know that Flash is correctly installed and runs in my browser.
Has anyone else seen this problem? Any suggestions for troubleshooting? Thanks.
I opened an Adobe support ticket. They confirmed that this is a bug in the Adobe software. In fact, they reproduced the bug in AEM 6.3 SP1. They have it logged as NPR-23821 (that's their Bugzilla/JIRA number). I told Adobe that this isn't a critical issue for us, since we have workarounds. Our workarounds are:
1) Users can proactively share their work queues without a need to initiate a request workflow
2) An Admin can manage queue sharing using adminui
Thanks Mayank. That other post doesn't have anything to do with AEM Forms Workspace. That said, I tried some suggestions there like clearing the Flash player data, but I had no luck. Flash itself is working fine on my system. For example, I see the moving clouds here: Flash Player Help . Also Flash is working fine in the AdminUI application as shown in my screen shots above.
I suspect that the problem is in AEM Forms Workspace itself. It may be missing a permission or it may have a bad path to the SWF, which is at /lc/libs/ws/libs/ws/WSNextAdapter.swf. I don't know how to troubleshoot this any further.
It would help if someone out there can try the out-of-the-box functionality that allows a user to request access to another user's queue. If someone else can run it successfully, then it would at least tell me that the problem is in my environment, and not a product bug in AEM Forms Workspace. Thanks very much.