Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I have a form where I can't get expanding text box to flow to following page, despite set to Flowed

Level 2

Hi,

I have a form I'm making from scratch in AEM--Forms.

I have most of the subforms set to Flowed, Western Text but I can't seem to get the textbox to flow to the next page. I think I have all the settings right, including Allow Multiple lines and Allow Page Break Within Content but I can't seem to get it to work.

If I posted a screenshot of the hierarchy, would someone be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

To make this work, all parent nodes of your textfield have be flowed and allow page breaks as well.

Assuming the following hierarchy: form1.page1.subformA.subformB.Textfield, then Textfield, subformB, subformA and page1 have to be configured this way.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 5

Did you verify if the containers of your textfield also have the Allow Page Break checked?

Correct answer by
Level 10

To make this work, all parent nodes of your textfield have be flowed and allow page breaks as well.

Assuming the following hierarchy: form1.page1.subformA.subformB.Textfield, then Textfield, subformB, subformA and page1 have to be configured this way.