Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to create activation workflow for aem forms?

Level 1

Hi everyone,

i'm working on an AEM forms project which has three forms, when user fills first form the user data should be validated by admin and second form should be activated by admins for user to fill and when he fills the second form it should be validated and third form should be activated by admins.Status of all the three froms should be shown in a single dashboard. 

I'm having trouble in creating such approval workflow, it would be so helpful if some one could give me an idea how to proceed.Dashboard should look something like in the attachment.

Thanks in advance

2 Replies

Level 8

Is this for an internal or external participation?  In AEM Forms 6.3 there were new workflow capabilities that will provide exactly what you're looking for.  https://helpx.adobe.com/aem-forms/6-3/aem-forms-workflow.html

Level 1

hi steve,

thank you for your reply, this application is for external participation and approvers also should be some external persons i think aem workflows are not helpful for external participation?

Thank you