Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to configure default for maxInlineSize for Document objects in OSGI?

Employee

The objects of type com.adobe.aemfd.docmanager.Document are a center point for all document processing functions in AEM Forms. They have a lot of built in features. Among them they can hold content inline in memory or serialize it to temp files on the hard drive. There is a default value for the max size that should be hold in memory. It is 65536. 

For the JEE implementation of AEM Forms, the default configuration of this parameter can be set. For example it can be set by using a system property com.adobe.idp.defaultDocumentMaxInlineSize. (For ore details see https://helpx.adobe.com/aem-forms/6-2/admin-help/enhancing-application-server-performance.html )

For the OSGI implementation of AEM Forms I would also like to change the default value of this parameter. But I couldn't find it in the OSGI configuration (Felix console) and also using the system property had no effect. 

Can someone give me a hint where to find this setting and how to change it?

2 Replies

Level 1

Right now, there are only two options for AEM documents (a) default value of 65536 (b) programmatic override on a per-document basis by calling setMaxInlineSize() on the Document object right after creation.