Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How do I add Action Profile to Assign Task?

Level 3

I'm working with a printed tutorial and have come to a full stop. The instructions says "Click th + button at the top to add a new Action Profile" after opening the "Manage Action Profiles" window of the Assign Task Activity. My problem here is that I cant see any + button. I have found online tutorials with screenshots of this window and they include+ and - buttons. What have I done wrong? Or is this functionallity moved somewhere else?

2 Replies

Level 2

BjornEricsson wrote...

I'm working with a printed tutorial and have come to a full stop. The instructions says "Click th + button at the top to add a new Action Profile" after opening the "Manage Action Profiles" window of the Assign Task Activity. My problem here is that I cant see any + button. I have found online tutorials with screenshots of this window and they include+ and - buttons. What have I done wrong? Or is this functionallity moved somewhere else?

Something must be wrong with your Workbench installation. You should see something like this 

Employee Advisor

Can you please confirm your AEM forms version?